Shipping and Delivery Information
- Unless otherwise posted in the listing delivery, shipping is included (some western states have an additional shipping charge - please add an item to cart to check if this applies to you).
- We ask for 2-15 business days for shipment from our facility to the delivery company. Most orders are processed and shipped out within a week but our policy asks for up to 15 business days (basically 3 weeks). For custom orders the shipment policy doesn't start until the customization(I.e. when we get back from upholsterer) is complete.
- The included delivery is usually white glove delivery (in home delivery and set up). It can be expected to deliver within 1-4 weeks after shipment in most cases for the east coast and 4-6 weeks for the western half of the United States and somewhere in between the two for orders somewhere in the middle of the United states. This is what can be expected under normal circumstances. In rare occurrences outside/unexpected delays can occur. In this case we will do our best to stay in touch and keep everything moving as quickly as possible. And lastly the quoted delivery times are for working weeks only(one working week is 5 business days). For weeks that include holidays those days are not counted against the total for expected delivery. Thank you and please contact us for clarification.
- We also offer curbside delivery, which is quicker but comes with an additional packaging charge. This delivery is to your front door or garage only (LTL deliveries).
- For expedited delivery please call or email for a price quote and transit time quote to your area.
White Glove Delivery
- This premium service includes two delivery men and the item(s) being brought inside your home and set up where you would like it.
- This delivery is usually an additional charge but we include it for free in most cases.
- The delivery times can vary depending on whats being delivered as well as where the order is going.
- Please contact us for a quote and estimate of delivery (please note this type of delivery is usually slower than our standard shipping service).
- Upon shipment we will email you the tracking information. Please use this to pro-actively track your shipment and prepare for arrival.
- Upon delivery please inspect how the items packaging looks and notate on your delivery receipt any sign of damage at all should any be present. If using the expedited delivery service please notate anything like torn shrinkwrap, dented box, hole in box, etc.
- More than likely the company will not allow you to open the package while delivery is taking place and signing damaged packaging on the delivery receipt protects you should there be any damage to the product once opened. That being said we ask that you open and inspect all items within 24 hours of receipt.
- If there is any damage and it is reported outside of the 24 hour window following delivery, it could result in forfeiture of your shipping insurance and therefore we can not be held responsible.
- We have over 40 years combined packaging and shipping furniture and are very good at it but even with that experience there is always a chance of a damaged item being delivered.
- Report via email to us within 24 hours of taking delivery;
- We require photos of the exterior, interior packaging, photo of the shipping label showing the tracking number and photos of the damaged item.
- Please do not discard any packaging materials or items, since the carrier may have to pick up the item for their claims review.
- If in doubt… Call for what to do and how to handle it immediately.
Please contact us at any time of delivery if needed. We are always available via phone, text or email to help with any questions at all.
Your receiving email with the tracking information will have the cell phone number for one of our managers who can be contacted anytime day or night!